What I wore: Ripped Jeans & Trench Coat

Wednesday 30 April 2014



















Trench Coat - Next
Ripped Jeans - Topman
Black Tee - Primark
Sandals - New Look
Handbag - Afrocentrika

So I'm getting back into the groove of blogging again, I'm trying to be as regular as I used to be. Rio and I were doing a few errands today and the weather was pretty nice so I decided to match my trench coat with some ripped jeans and some block heel sandals. I am absolutely in love with these jeans they are actually my boyfriends jeans, I kind of stole them from him but I think the look cuter on me anyways. I am also wearing the akachi floral handbag from my afrocentrika collection, it really makes me feel like summer is here.



Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!