What I Wore : Lace Crotchet Dress

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Hi guys, I finally got some time to shoot and post a look. I went to London over the weekend for business and I managed to squeeze in some time to shop (ofcourse). I picked up this gorgeous lace crotchet dress which I am absolutely in love with.

I paired this dress with a geometric tribal print clutch bag which is handmade from my afrocentrika line of clothing and accessories that I have also been working on


















Lace Crotchet Dress - Forever21
Bag - Afrocentrika

2 comments

  1. Girl you are BEAUTIFUL. I love the tribal look you're working here, and may I just say that your hair is looking particularly sassy! xxx

    Chloe @ http://the-little-plum.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!