Valentines Day Looks: Plunging Skater Dress

Monday 2 February 2015








Hi y'all,

I'm literally the worst aren't I? I post then you don't hear me for like a few weeks then I come back with another post. It's just I'm so busy trying to juggle everything, blogging is a full time job in itself. Anyways... as we all know Valentines Day is upon us and some you lovebirds are racking your heads and wardrobes thinking of what to wear. For the next week I am going to be posting some of my favourite Valentines day looks in collaboration with House of Troika.

So first up is this plunge neck skater dress, I LOVE a cheeky plunging neckline especially when it's a skater dress it's sexy, yet flirty and cute which is great for Valentines Day. I would wear this to cocktails with the bae ;)

Shoes: Zara

Where would you wear this look?

2 comments

  1. I adore those shoes, I have been after a strappy pair like those for ages, & that dress looks lovely on you x

    Unfashionable Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, you look amazing! I love strappy heels at the moment just got myself a pair the other day!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!