Outfit|| How to be a Lady feat. Julia Clothing

Friday 26 September 2014






Hey Dolls,

This post is seeeeewww late, because I took the pictures on my camera before it got stolen and I lost the photos and I just got round to taking the new pictures, I styled the look slightly differently before actually. Now the post is titled "How to be a lady" because I'm wearing Julia. Julia is new clothing brand being exclusively sold at tesco and they sell the most lady like dresses. 

I chose this dress because it's so flattering! I know I always say this but I genuinely believe in dressing to flatter your body shape. This dress for instance is parfait (perfect) because it's appropriate for whatever your situation. You can go to work, church, dinner, cocktails, shopping, garden party... etc. and this is the type of dress you can do to dinner with your boo thang and when you get that food baby, you still look cute. 

I styled it with this hat, it gives me like a 60s lady's who lunch type of feel. 

Outfit Details

Dress - Julia @ Tesco*
Shoes- Deichman
Hat - Primark

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!