Life| Catchup with Where I've Been...

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Hey y'alll,

I'm aware I've been MIA for the past 2 weeks but a lot has been going on, some good, some bad. Firstly I had the greatest opportunity to be a photographer at the award winning south african - AfroPop duo Mafikizolo's UK tour. It was an amazing and surreal experience and I am still pinching myself over the whole thing.

Now for the bad news, our house was broken into and they stole so much stuff, like the thief took basically anything that was valuable in our house, including my laptop and my camera which absolutely sucks because I had articles and photographs that I needed to post to my blog/magazine and sentimental photos. Luckily, my family is safe and at the end of the day that's all that matters. This means I will not be blogging until I replace my camera and laptop which should be in the next 2 weeks, so guys please bare with me.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!