BEAUTY| TOP SUMMER PERFUMES: KENZO JEU D'AMOUR

Tuesday 19 August 2014






As you know I have collaborated with Fragrance Direct to share with you 3 of the best summer perfumes for every kind of woman. Last week I shared with you Gucci Guilty which I believe is the perfume for the classic kind of woman who would identify with Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe. 

Today I am talking about Kenzo's Jeu D'amour. Now, I loveeeeeeee this perfume, prior to receiving it I had never smelt it and now it's like love at first sniff. Kenzo Jeu D'amour is a light, fruity and floral perfume. This perfume evokes feelings of feminity, sexiness, youthfulness, it's a perfect tug of war between playfulness and seduction. 

Kenzo Jeu d'amour is for the flirty girl next door, the kind of woman who would identify to Jessica Alba or Hayden Panettiere. 

Top Notes
Blood Mandarin, pomegranate, tea

Middle Notes
Tuberose, Freesia

Base Notes
Sandlewood, Musk

Kenzo Jeu d'amour is available at Fragrance Direct - £36.99


*c/o

1 comment

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!