What I Wore: Blazer & Denim Shorts

Wednesday 9 July 2014









Hi guys, 

Fashion is all about mixing pieces that wouldn't normally be worn together and making them look good. I think shorts and a blazer a perfect example of this.  They make any outfit look so sophisticated and pulled together. I think this is a great cocktail hour because it is relaxed and fun. This look is great because blazers are a classic and timeless piece.

Blazer - H&M
Blouse - Primark
Shorts - Customised by Me
Sunglasses - Primark
Shoes - New Look

Lips of the Day - Mac Touch Lipstick

2 comments

  1. Love the white blazer and the studded shorts, very summery! I used to be so into customising denim these pair have definitely made me want to start again!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, denim and blazers always look great together :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!