What I Wore: Black Pointed Heels and Culottes Shorts

Wednesday 23 July 2014









Hello my lovelies,

Comfort is everything during these summer months. I am always battling with how do you stay comfortable but feminine and sexy? Culottes are the answer. Long lines and relaxed tailoring makes these edgy, directional shorts a cut above the rest. As you guys know I am all about silhouette, pairing your culottes with a little bit of midriff creates the most feminine silhouette.

 I know you are all crushing on my shoes right? I have been wanting a pair of pointed heels for the longest time. Throwing on a pair of black pointed courts is the easiest way to instantly add class to a look. It is such a beautiful classic shape for a heel. The ones I am wearing are from Daniel* they are real leather and I know pointed heels are notoriously known for being uncomfortable but these are so comfortable, this is definitely a wardrobe staple. I always say you should invest in key pieces and these are definitely an investment worth making. 

Outfit Details:
Cropped Vest - Primark
Culottes - H&M
Heels - Daniel Footwear*
Necklace - Primark

Don't forget to send your questions here for Sunday's edition of Ask Stella

Speak soon x





2 comments

  1. I love your shorts, nice pattern and colour. The pointed black heels are perfect for making this look very dressy and classy.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can really pull off the blue in this outfit, I love it! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!