Makeup Wishlist

Sunday 13 July 2014

MAKEUP WISHLIST

Makeup


I've not been buying makeup lately and my makeup collection is slowly dwindling and it needs a revamp. These are few of the products I want to try! I am also on a hunt for the perfect foundation because mine oxidizes and makes me a bit orange and my face also melts sometimes because I have oily skin. :( so I am going to try this Lancome one and hope for the best. Have you guys tried any of these products? If so let me know your thoughts on them.

I hope you are all having a blessed Sunday. 


x


2 comments

  1. I have a few of those products and love them! Your wishlist looks great :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a big wish list of Mac products to try too! Haha.
    I love Benefit's The Porefessional, It really evened out my skin tone and made it look better even before a layer of foundation and concealer :) I've also tried the Dream Matte Mousse and really like the coverage but it just doesn't suit me too well as I have really, really dry skin!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!