BEAUTY// July Birchbox

Wednesday 16 July 2014






Hey guys and dolls, 

I recently subscribed to Birchbox after seeing all the lovelies you guys have been receiving monthly. I'm not usually a fan of these boxes because they don't really cater to black girls but Birchbox I am impressed. I can't wait to try them all.

This months box includes:
Benefit Porefessional - I recently put this on my wishlist because I have been dying to try it. I don't have visible pores but I do get oily when I wear makeup and I am hoping this might reduce that. 

Whish Body Butter - This smells urmazing, I am sucker for any body butters and this definitely seems like a winner. Even though this is lavender at has more of a cocoa butter smell to it.

Balance Me Eyecream - I will be the first to admit I neglect my skin, I have really bad makeup habits. I have never used an under eyecream but I do have some creasing under my eyes and I am going to try this and see if it helps that.

LAQA & Co Lip Lube - I can tell I am going to be using this alot! The colour is beautiful and the texture is that of like a revlon lip butter. 

Aerosol free Hairspray - This is the only product I won't be using as I don't use hairspray but I love the idea. 

Overall I would recommend the birchbox to any beauty lovers. You can subscribe here

Also guys if you like my blog I would really appreciate if you nominated me for best newcomer for the bloglovin' awards. You can nominate here

Have you guys tried any other beauty boxes if so how are you liking them?






6 comments

  1. The colour of the LAQA & Co Lip Lube is soo gorgeous, I adore purple and plum lip shades. I also really liked The Porefessional when I tried it, it made a big difference to my skin (mine's a bit uneven- I have a few red blemish marks) even without foundation :) I'm not sure how it works for oily skin though as mine is the complete opposite- mega dry!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard about that box, but looks as if they have good products :)


    Serah x
    Serah de Fashix

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh.. i'd love to try that body butter!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice items! The lip colour looks nice!

    xo T.
    Initialed

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i always wanted to try the porefessional, i only heard good things about it- you're so lucky to get it in a birchbox.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, tanks for sharing these lovely items!

    I have a new post up, would love to know what you think:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!