How to Style a Trench Coat

Tuesday 21 January 2014












Trench Coat - NEXT
Black Vest - H & M
Midi Skirt - Tesco
Shoes - Boohoo.com

Greetings and salutations! I got this coat for Christmas from mummy and instantly fell in love with it but I wasn't sure how to style it, when people think trench coat you automatically think 50s detectives but it is a classic staple that everybody needs in their wardrobe. A trench coat is never out of style, with its classic tailoring and unisex appeal it is perfect for this season's androgynous styles. For my look I was looking for a sensual and classic retro marilyn monroe- esque, ensemble. I teamed my trench coat with figure hugging high waisted midi skirt and black vest, I accented this look with some neon yellow see-through pumps.
I completed this look with MAC ruby woo lipstick and soft curls to complete my homage to Marilyn.

I hope you are all well




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Your coat is beautiful. Inlove with your style. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so gorgeous! You have such a pretty face

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!