What I Wore: Palm Leaf Shorts

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Hi there,

Since I've packed on a few extra pounds I'm loving anything highwaisted, I feel it cinches in your waist and flattens your stomach. My lovely friend brought these palm leaf shorts from Zara in Spain for me and I love the fit. I paired them with a simple cropped vest and my nude sandals which I recently purchased from New Look.













Photographed by Digisol

Necklace - Primark
Vest - Top Girl (Leicester)
Shorts - Zara
Sandals -New Look

4 comments

  1. The shorts are so cute, love the way you styled them. I love how high-waist shorts cinch in the waist too. Great photos too, I love the location.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shorts
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the shorts!!! You look amazing.

    semilycious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the nude heels, the shorts <3

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!